Technical Support Developer
About the job
We are looking for a Technical Support Developer to help us to oversee, maintain and extend our software system. Design, code, debug, document, and support computer applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
You ensure that our Support works efficiently and effectively to achieve the best customer experience.
You will work closely with Lead Developers, QAs, Business Analysts, Product Owners, IT department and Support. Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability of the application.
- Maintain, improve, and extend existing software.
- Design, code, debug, document, and support computer applications and tools.
- Write clean, reusable, scalable and secure code for deployment adhering to best practices.
- Develop and ensure compliance with architecture principles and standards for the various systems and components based on design patterns.
- Performing root cause analysis and helping troubleshoot technical issues.
- Resolve user and customer issues in an appropriate way.
- Assist back-end developers with coding and problem solving.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Be able to quickly and independently learn new technologies and frameworks.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, and app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Test frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ.
- Web Services: REST, SOAP.
- IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse etc.
- Familiar with tools like Jenkins, Maven, Vagrant.
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL.
- Version Control: Git, GitFlow.
- Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration.
- Full stack Java technologies: Java frameworks & libraries - Spring/Spring Boot, JavaEE
- HTML / CSS.
- VUE, VUE-JS, Angular.Typescript or ES6.
- SASS or SCSS experience.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications and extra benefits. You will have plenty of opportunity to develop yourself and learn each day.
Unifiedpost believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we've implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work remotely and / or from our offices in Madrid.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.