Over de job
As QA Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Create test cases and organize them into test plans;
- Prioritize and execute manual testing;
- Open bugs with all the steps to reproduce;
- Create and execute automated tests in the CI pipeline;
- Report test results;
- Prepare demo sessions for stakeholders;
- Work closely with Product Owners, Developers and Devops to build and deploy qualitative web applications.
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarter in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms. In the Netherlands there are 2 offices; in Breda and Lelystad.
Wat we graag zouden zien
What you bring:
- Relevant work experience in Software Testing;
- Ability to work with bug tracking and test case management tools;
- Experience with: Java, C#, Python, PHP or Ruby;
- Experience with a test framework like TestNG , JUnit or Rspec;
- UI testing experience using Selenium;
- API testing experience : REST, SOAP.
We would be happy to see experience with:
- Performance testing using Jmeter;
- Security testing;
- Usability testing;
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
- Selenium Grid, Browserstack or SauceLabs;
- Jenkins configuration;
Dit is wat jij wint
Of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, including working from home. But we’re about more than that:
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
- Active involvement in a variety of IT & Agile communities, as well as national or international events.
You can send your application to email@example.com. We’ll treat it with care.