Investor Day: On track to integrate corporate services on one single network
La Hulpe, Belgium – December 1, 2021, 1.00 p.m. CET, Unifiedpost Group (Euronext: UPG)
(Unifiedpost, the Group or the Company) is hosting an Investor Day today.
- Successful expansion of product portfolio on one single platform
- Full scalability of the service allows to extend the offer of standardised products also to medium-sized and larger corporates
- On today’s Investor Day, the management team is presenting the Group’s consolidated product range, consisting of highly scalable products for e-invoicing, payment, financing and e-procurement
- Economies of scale on the back of one platform and increased flexibility for IT developing activities will lead to cost synergies and margin improvement
- Banqup product benefits from decent growth in subscriber base, upselling gaining momentum and low churn
With its recent acquisitions on European level Unifiedpost has successfully expanded its product portfolio on one single network, Crossnet, allowing to connect about 1.5m network members. Crossnet provides all functionalities, including all value-added services, as well as all connections between customers and their business partners. At today’s Investor Day, the management team presents the Group’s consolidated product range, now fully consisting of highly scalable products based on combined solutions from Unifiedpost and the recently acquired entities, e.g. Crossinx. As a consequence, Unifiedpost is now able to offer its products ranging from inbound and outbound solutions in the e-invoicing area to value-added functionalities to not just SME’s, but also to medium-sized and larger corporates.
Unifiedpost will now offer two additional product lines for the corporate sector: Channel, an offer for outgoing documents, and Collect for incoming documents. These two services specifically target corporates automating their business processes and exchanging their documents automatically and seamlessly with their business partners.
All three products will include functionalities such as e-invoicing, payment, financing and e-procurement. The service will cover the entire financial supply chain - Europe-wide. As a result, all customers of Unifiedpost are able to communicate with all their business partners handling all ordering and sales processes automatically, thus saving time and money, while at the same time unlock liquidity. All products are tax compliant in more than 60 countries worldwide and ready for integration with partners like e.g. accountants, banks and ERP providers.
As all products of Unifiedpost are developed in-house, competitors have substantial barriers to enter the market. The complete platform represents a compelling and unique offer to customers, which can be extended flexibly. The integration of the extended offer on one single platform will help to achieve cost synergies, which contributes to realise higher margins. Unifiedpost also expects that the expanded range of functionalities should lead to higher recurring revenues also from existing customers in the corporate business area, as special customer requirements in that segment, such as tax compliance or particularly complex connections, have often led to higher project revenues, but not necessarily to a significant higher number of transactions.
While Banqup is currently set to be launched in a number of new markets, experience in e.g. Belgium and the Netherlands demonstrates decent paying subscriber growth, upselling effects gaining momentum and low churn. All these effects support top-line growth and prove the strength of Unifiedpost’s business model.
Investor Relations & Media
+32 491 15 05 09
About Unifiedpost Group
- Established in 2001
- Revenue of €146 million (pro-forma 2020)
- 1,300+ employees
- 400+ million documents processed in 2020
- Diverse portfolio of clients across a wide variety of industries, including banking, leasing, utilities, media, telecommunications, travel, social security service providers, public organisations, ranging from SMEs to large corporates.
- Unifiedpost Payments, a fully owned subsidiary, is recognised as a payment institution by the National Bank of Belgium
- Certified SWIFT partner
- M&A track record of 17 acquisitions in last 9 years
- Quoted on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels, symbol: UPG