Compliance Monitoring Expert
About the job
We are seeking a professional to support the global Unifiedpost Payments Compliance Program. The focus of this role will encompass the firm's compliance framework in the fields of monitoring and reporting.
You will report directly to the Compliance Officer and will work closely with a wide range of teams within our organization. By taking ownership of our compliance control framework, you ensure that it grows along with the company and that compliance risks are visualised throughout our organization.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in applying their skills, knowledge and experience in a well-respected firm and learning new skills whilst growing with the company. This role offers the possibility to take ownership in some areas, to expand and grow and to positively influence the firm's reputation.
- Coordinate and execute the Compliance Risk Assessment and annual Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Ensure controls to monitor identified risks remain aligned to regulations and processes
- Assist in the automation of first and second line monitoring to enable data-driven reporting ;
- Promote internal control awareness and demonstrate Compliance and Ethics’ contribution;
- Report the outcome of the monitoring & testing missions, including key recommendations to business owners and senior governance bodies;
- Ensure prudential reporting requirements to the regulators ;
- Maintain accurate and complete records.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
Flexibility to work from offices in Belgium and The Netherlands, but fixed days in La Hulpe : Monday and Breda : Wednesday.
We would be happy to see
- Relevant experience in a monitoring type role (e.g. audit / compliance)
- Knowledge of monitoring techniques
- A good understanding of financial services is an asset
- Fluent (oral and written) in English. Multilingualism is a bonus.
- Honorable attitude with sense of responsibility
- Analytical minded and able to translate this to understandable deliverables
- Risk aware
- Well organized with a good business judgement
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Attention to detail and focus
- Flexible mindset, with a willingness to travel
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we are a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.