Business Development Manager
About the job
The business development Manager makes sure Unifiedpost elaborates a solid place on the market as digital B2B solution provider in Document Management and Payment Solutions.
You need to have strong leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of the future team. While initially you will be focused on pure business development activities, at a latter stage you will also be responsible for managing overall operations, recruiting staff, creating budgets, and also develop and submit weekly, monthly or quarterly performance and progress reports to company headquarters or the region.
- Is responsible for the business development and sales activities.
- Create and Manage the relationship with key commercial partners.
- Organizes business meetings in order to attract new customers / partners.
- Keeps in touch with existing customers on the commercial side.
- Negotiates commercial terms for new contracts.
- Takes part in the bidding and negotiation process to acquire new projects.
- Acts as main responsible for closing new deals/contracts.
- Ensure that all aspects of a business operate smoothly and that the business adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines. you also develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales, as well as product launches.
- Supervising the office activities ensuring that transactions of any kind are clearly
recorded, documented, and match with group practices and local regulations
- Providing regular updates and reports to our headquarter in regard to business performances, financial activities, and any other documents required by headquarter.
- Networking effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships.
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
- Apply work procedures, guidelines and instructions in performing the job responsibilities and tasks;
- Depending on the level of expertise, take part in technical evaluation of candidates, train, mentor and coach newcomers and colleagues to ensure knowledge sharing;
- Keep confidentiality of all company information;
- Take over colleagues’ tasks and responsibilities during holidays or other leaves;
- Follow instructions and guidelines when using company equipment (e.g. IT, phone, car) and maintain them in good condition;
- Follow Collective Labor Agreement, Unifiedpost Internal Regulations and Fire, Work Health & Safety norms and regulations;
- Ensure proper usage of software applications installed on Unifiedpost IT equipment applying existing rules and recommendations against software viruses.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- Business Development
- Customer Accounting
- Networking experience or existing network
- Sales Experience in IT or IT related Services
- Customer Profiling
- Technical competencies
- knowledge of and experience with elaborating a marketing strategy in a B2B environment with a high level of complexity
- fully computerized, with deep knowledge of logic and rationale of internet and mobile based applications
- knowledge of digital media mix
- knowledge of onboarding new customers / new partners
- Behavioural competencies
- Critical thinking - ability to search, classify, interpret, synthesize and present information;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities;
- Proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and adapt to changing environment and priorities;
- Innovation - curious about new technologies, think about continuous improvement and find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Availability to travel abroad (no more than 1-2 times per year for a about 1 week), if needed.
- University degree (preferably in engineering, economics, finance, marketing, or another relevant field). A solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports).
- Executive experience is essential preferably in a high growth technology company in goal driven environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views.
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them.
- Deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Familiar with computer software programs.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- the knowledge of the Italian language will represent a plus
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications.
- Company Car
- Challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative international company.
- Possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth in Italy
- Freedom and flexibility to take initiatives when you see the chance.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal .
Unifiedpost Group si sta gradualmente trasformando in una società più regolamentata. Di conseguenza, tutti i ruoli all'interno di una delle società del Unifiedpost Group sono soggetti ad una qualche forma di controllo dei precedenti. Per la maggior parte dei ruoli, ciò comporterà una semplice verifica dell'identità e del grado. Per altri ruoli, potremmo essere tenuti a verificare anche la sua fedina penale e le sue esperienze lavorative.