Over de job
The primary purpose of the Operations Officer is to manage, engage and provide service excellence to our clients and partners. In this role you are responsible for:
- Accurate and complete processing of administrative tasks and responsible for debtors and assets to be verified and/or collected;
- First line support to customers and sales channels, including handling complaints, and operational issues;
- Client data processing, asset administration and administrative on- / off boarding;
- Follow up on daily (funding) processes by monitoring clients and systems;
- Allocation of incoming payments to clients and outstanding invoices;
- Follow-up debtor correspondence, debtor verifications, dispute notification;
- File preparation for litigation and support in asset recovery and reporting;
- Perform trend analysis based on the available information and pro-actively seize opportunities to improve the services;
- Since our product is in a roll-out phase, you will be involved in the setting up and testing of working methods/procedures during the first period.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
Wat we graag zouden zien
- MBO / HBO think and working level, preferably with a business administration background;
- You are proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement;
- You are an excellent and representative communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision.
Dit is wat jij wint
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.