Unifiedpost Group Overview
We want to become the leading cloud-based platform for SME business services built on documents, identity and payments.
Unifiedpost believes that businesses seek to digitalize and optimize the various steps in their administrative and financial value chains: from contract to invoice, from invoice to paid invoice and from payment to other related processes, such as invoice financing. This requires a reliable platform connecting various economic operators (i.e., customers, suppliers, financial institutions, governments, accountants, etc.). Whereas Corporates typically seek tailored solutions that can be integrated into their own business systems, Unifiedpost believes that SMEs seek an accessible, reliable “one-stop shop” solution.
Unifiedpost seeks to grow its business organically by
(i) growing volume from its existing customer base, including by cross- and upselling supplementary higher margin Payments, Identity and Platform Services
(ii) onboarding additional Business Ecosystems
(iii) adding more Corporate customers and partnerships,
(iv) expanding its service offering, and
(v) international expansion.
Key Figures• 2001, founded, HQ Belgium
• 350m+ documents processed in 2019
• 800+ FTEs
• 85% Recurring revenue in FY 2019 pro forma
• Offices in 15 European countries
• 41% gross margin on Group level, 60%+ Gross margin for Payments in FY 2019 pro forma
• 400,000+ SMEs as of end July 2020 withc.18% growth year-to-date
• 6% adj. EBITDA excl. expensed R&D margin FY 2019 pro forma
• 250+ large corporates
• 5 successful acquisitions last 2 years