About the job
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Belgrade team and work on attractive, challenging, and long-term in-house solutions, to organize, prioritize and assess work for our (scrum) team.
Responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints. Identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Help the company roll out products that deliver our company’s vision.
- Incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize the backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end-users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarter in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
We would be happy to see
- A bachelor’s degree in software development, computer science, product management, or a related field.
- A master’s degree is preferred but not necessary in most cases.
- Proven work experience as a product manager, software developer, or project manager.
- Certifications from reputable institutions and associations in product management or software-related fields help.
- It’s crucial to have extensive knowledge of various product functions, the software development process, and all all-things product management.
- You have a hands-on mentality, team player with good interpersonal skills, and high self-motivation.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or communications.
- Communication - clear, concise, coherent, and complete written and verbal communication, both in local language and English;
- Critical thinking - the ability to search, classify, interpret, synthesize and present information;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views;
- Proactive, take ownership, focus on problem-solving more than problem finding, and adapt to changing environments and priorities;
- Innovation - curious about new technologies and development methods, think about continuous improvement, and find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues.
This is what you win
What we will offer you:
- A challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative company.
- Possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative when you see the chance.
- Modern, cozy office in Belgrade. Remote work possibilities, flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary package, that is in line with the experience and qualifications.
- Friendly and inspiring environment
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your professional skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.