Lead QA (Timisoara)
About the job
- Create or review the acceptance criteria together with the team;
- Create and organize test cases;
- Organise bug hunt or pair test sessions;
- Implement scriptless UI Automation tests with automation tools (Mabl, Selenium);
- Monitor and/or update test cases when certain features are updated;
- Help reviewing customer bugs together with support and initiate actions such as a higher end to end coverage or add extra test cases;
- Both automated and manual testing.
We would be happy to see
- Relevant work experience in Software Testing;
- By nature, you’re driven to understand our product and how our customers use it;
- Experience working with enterprise development environments and tools including - Git/BitBucket, JIRA/Confluence;
- Knowledge of standard change management tools and processes, code branching/merging/commit strategies, feature branches, and trunk-based development;
- Experience working in teams with Agile approaches such as Scrum and Kanban;
- You have 2-5 years experience with test automation (Mabl, Selenium);
- Knowledge about ecommerce platforms is a plus;
- Are passionate about testing methodologies and root-cause analysis;
- Performance testing using Jmeter;
- Security testing;
- Usability testing;
- Databases: SQL, MySQL flavors;
- Selenium Grid, Browserstack or SauceLabs;
- Jenkins configuration;
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.