Ruby On Rails Software Developer (Timisoara)
About the job
Are you a talented software developer, driven by passion and energy ? Do you like to stay tuned on all new updates in web development and are you not afraid to provide operational development support as well ?
If you also have a least 3 years of relevant professional experience you might be the perfect fit for this senior|medior role within the Product Unit ‘Documents’.
You will be part of a dynamic international and fast growing team based in Timisoara.
● Analyze and estimate the stories for our new products and projects
● Bring suggestions of technical solutions and support them with arguments
● Create and deliver qualitative applications based on user stories
● Prepare demo sessions for the stakeholders
● Investigate and perform root cause analysis for product and service problems
● Thoroughly describe and document edge-case problematic scenarios and identifies long term solutions
● Work closely with QA to build qualitative web applications
● Develop applications based on user stories
For both assignments you will assist in writing technical documentation on the software that was developed.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
● A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience
● Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces
● Experience with: Ruby, NodeJs, Python, PHP or Java
● Experience with frameworks like: Ruby on Rails, Angular or React
● Web API knowledge : REST, GraphQL
● Unit testing
● Version Control: Git
● Have worked before with: XML, JSON, YAML
● Knowledge of any of the following is an asset
● Typescript or ES6
● SASS or SCSS experience
● Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience
● Familiarity with tools like Jenkins, Vagrant
● Familiarity with AWS, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow
● Database knowledge: SQL, NoSQL flavors
● Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration
● A proactive personality, taking ownership, with a focus on finding solutions rather than finding problems, and thinking about continuous improvement - always improving tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues
● An excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must; Preferably also good knowledge of Dutch
● You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
● Always curious about new technologies and development methods
● You are sociable, seek help from others and follow-up in order to move things forward.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits e.g. company car, flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.