Marketing and Communication Manager
About the job
We are looking for a Marketing and Communication Manager who can work proactively. In close cooperation with the team members and the sales colleagues makes sure Unifiedpost elaborates a solid place on the market as a digital B2B solution provider in Document Management, Payment Solutions and Electronic Identification.
- Make a solid place on the market as a digital B2B solution provider in Document Management, Payment solutions and Electronic Identification.
- Elaborate and launch Go-to-market plans and B2B marketing plans for our different products targeting SMEs, corporate companies and governments.
- Translate this marketing plan into concrete marketing- and communication actions, like f.e. e-mailings, social media campaigns, etc.
- Produce best-in-class value propositions with specific attention to developing relevant use cases, positioning, packaging and messaging.
- Facilitate and coordinate the digital campaigns via diverse online marketing channels
- In cooperation with the product managers develop the onboarding strategy. Translate this onboarding strategy into a dedicated onboarding process in line with the needs and expectations of the client.
- Daily follow-up of your team members, motivate and inspire them.
- Participate in seminars, conferences and other network activities.
- Follow project requirements, quality standards and deadlines as set in the project specifications;
- Apply work procedures, guidelines and instructions in performing the job responsibilities and tasks;
- Depending on the level of expertise, take part in technical evaluation of candidates, train, mentor and coach newcomers and colleagues to ensure knowledge sharing;
- Keep confidentiality of all company information;
- Take over colleagues’ tasks and responsibilities during holidays or other leaves.
We would be happy to see
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing or product field.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B Marketing roles for SaaS company or Marketing Agency with SaaS product customers
- Knowledge and experience in creating and implementing go-to-market plans and marketing strategies in a B2B environment with a high level of complexity.
- Previous experience in creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns and a balanced digital media mix
- Excellent communicator in different languages – English is our group’s common language, so spoken and written English is a must. Spanish is a must and Portuguese desirable.
- Proactivity taking ownership, focus on problem-solving more than problem finding and adapt to changing environment and priorities
- Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views.
- Curious about new technologies, think about continuous improvement and find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues.
- Critical thinking - the ability to search, classify, interpret, synthesize and present information.
- Influential leader.
- You are ready to travel abroad if needed.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are 28 days of holidays, flexible hours, ticket restaurant and home-based working possibilities.
Challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative international company.
Possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth in Spain
A lot of freedom to take initiative when you see the chance.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarters in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
Unifiedpost acquired Sistema eFactura to enter the Spanish and Portuguese market. Sistema eFactura was created to gain the trust of the most demanding customers and establish itself as a reference in the promotion of electronic invoicing among our customers, SMEs, Fintechs and Banks, and in the development of new transaction channels and relations between entities, financial services and Public Administrations.