Sales & Business Development Manager
About the job
In close cooperation with the marketing department and the country head, the sales & business development manager aims to claim substantial share for Unifiedpost’s Document Management, Payment Solutions and Electronic Identification services.
- Generate sales and create new business opportunities, while managing sales processes to reach commercial agreements with the potential customers
- Organizes business meetings in order to attract new customers.
- Runs customer account from a commercial perspective.
- Negotiates commercial terms for new contracts.
- Manage the relationship with key commercial partners.
- Execute short-term strategy while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Apply work procedures, guidelines and instructions in performing the job responsibilities and tasks
- Depending on the level of expertise, take part in technical evaluation of candidates, train, mentor and coach newcomers and colleagues to ensure knowledge sharing
- Keep confidentiality of all company information
- Help us to raise the bar: suggest how logging, measurement, and internal reporting can be improved
- Help us to improve our product by being the customer voice in the company: Detect, register, solve and report issues.
We would be happy to see
- University degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years experience successful sales experience, ideally selling SaaS
- Experience in developing and executing sales strategies and tactics in a B2B environment with a high level of complexity.
- Previous experience of working in a high growth international technology company in goal-driven environments
- Managing customer relationships, keeping abreast of service issues and identifying add-on sales opportunities
- Strong experience with contract negotiations
- Critical thinking - ability to gather, interpret, synthesize and present information
- Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views
- Proactive, takes ownership, focuses on problem-solving more than problem finding and adapts to changing environment and priorities.
- Innovation - curious about new technologies, think about continuous improvement and find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues.
- Availability to travel abroad if needed.
- Excellent communicator in different languages – English is our group’s common language, so spoken and written English is a must. Spanish is a must and Portuguese desirable.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are 28 days of holidays, flexible hours, ticket restaurant and home-based working possibilities.
Challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative international company.
Possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth in Spain
A lot of freedom to take initiative when you see the chance.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarters in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
Unifiedpost acquired Sistema eFactura to enter the Spanish and Portuguese market. Sistema eFactura was created to gain the trust of the most demanding customers and establish itself as a reference in the promotion of electronic invoicing among our customers, SMEs, Fintechs and Banks, and in the development of new transaction channels and relations between entities, financial services and Public Administrations.