About the job
We are looking for a qualified Front-End Developer to work in our E-commerce team, who ensure to achieve following objectives:
- Assure business continuity
- Focus on turning new product specifications and high-fidelity designs into fully functional web apps.
- Be able to present to stakeholders once a task is finished and reviewed in order to get quick feedback then have fast iteration in response
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Be able to quickly and independently learn new technologies & frameworks.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (if possible, experience working with native speaking English or Western European colleagues)
- Experienced with following technologies:
- HTML / CSS
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a co-operative, proactive and flexible way with colleagues
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views
- Provide a clean criminal record
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have plenty of opportunity to develop yourself and learn each day.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.