Webinar series Navigating global tax compliance
Part of Unifiedpost Group’s Tax Compliance webinar series
Tax compliance in practice: The existing e-invoicing models
Thursday 20th October, 11am CEST
Join the next live webinar in our Navigating Global Tax Compliance series and delve further into the topic of tax compliance and e-invoicing regulations.
In partnership with Sovos we will explore:
- Why there is an increase in the publications of e-invoicing mandates across the world
- What the different e-invoicing regulations are and what their historical development is
- What is the difference between real-time reporting and clearance and what does centralised e-invoicing exchange mean
- Being prepared for the upcoming changes and helping minimise the risks
- Interconnecting theory with practice: Which mandates work with which regulations
Plus, we’ll analyse any changing regulations over the past few months. As more and more mandates come into effect, we want to make sure you’re fully aware of any important changes so that your business can stay up to date.
Join us on Thursday the 20th of October, 11am CEST, with UPG’s Tax Compliance Product Manager, Stanislava Filcheva and Sovos’ Regulatory Analysis & Design expert Filippa Jörnstedt. Ask any questions you may have during our live Q&A and gain a detailed understanding of tax compliance models in practice so that you feel confident with any changes going forward.
Keep up to date with global tax compliance and e-invoicing changes
Sign up to our free email newsletter and be the first to know about tax compliance and e-invoicing changes around the world. Hear from our Unifiedpost Group experts, keep an eye out for our webinars and read our latest blog posts.