Integration Programme Manager Acquisitions
About the job
Integration is the real deal. It takes a special person to make the deal real.
As an Integration Programme Manager you are serving as an organizational leader for the planning and execution of cross-functional integration activities related to external acquisitions, or other business arrangements requiring integration, simultaneously.
- Lead the development of cross functional integration strategies in accordance with Unifiedpost processes and procedures
- Develop and kick off execution of the integration plan by organizing steerco meetings
- Schedule, lead, coordinate meetings and follow-up on the execution plan
- Effectively influence from the team level through executive management with written and verbal communication
- Provide coaching and guidance on the process, roles and responsibilities and best practices to integration team members
- Manage progress reports for the Integration Team/Work Groups
- Develop and measure leading indicators throughout the transition period
- Like an entrepreneur you take small calculated commitments during the transformation journey and measure, learn to implement tactical corrections all the time
- You adapt, re-calibrate plans as the situation evolves, you do not only focus on the next milestone objectif but on the business result
- Manage the overall execution of the integration plan from day 1, onboarding to completion of integration activities (in cooperation with Corporate Development, the Internal Tooling department and Finance Integration Manager Acquisitions)
Unifiedpost Group's mission is to make administrative and financial processes simple and smart.
Unifiedpost Group believes that businesses seek to digitalize and optimize the various steps in their administrative and financial value chains: from contract to invoice, from invoice to paid invoice and from payment to other related processes, such as invoice financing. This requires a reliable platform connecting various economic operators (i.e., customers, suppliers, financial institutions, governments, accountants, etc.). Whereas Corporates typically seek tailored solutions that can be integrated into their own business systems, Unifiedpost believes that SMEs seek an accessible, reliable and secure “one-stop shop” solution.
Unifiedpost wants to become the leading cloud-based platform for SME business services built on Documents, Identity and Payments.
Unifiedpost Group has a successful track record of acquiring companies. In total, it has acquired fourteen (14) companies to date.
We would be happy to see
- Master degree or Bachelor and equivalent experience
- 4+ years M&A experience in an international environment
- Hands-on leadership
- A non-nine-to-fiver
- Flexibility and readiness to travel
- Passionate to manage the process, not the business
- Accomplished programme management skills to coordinate and shape a set of projects and activities
- A culturally and emotionally intelligent personality that deals with all issues involved, sensitively and decisively
- Skills to facilitate groups, mobilise people
- Communication to provide direction
- Someone who is passionate about making the new journey exciting
- Discipline, control, focus to act as a consultant, coordinator, facilitator, project manager, coach and bridge builder
- Ability to quickly distill complex information into actions and recommendations
- Experience with a rapidly scaling technology/software business is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch, English and a good professional knowledge of other languages is an asset
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we are a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.