Junior/Medior CIO Officer
About the job
If you are an ambitious IT professional, looking for a challenging job in IT Management, this might be what you are looking for! Joining the Unifiedpost Group IT team, will give you responsibilities in all IT related aspects of IT Management, with an extra focus on IT Procurement, IT Finance and Project Management follow-up. Passion and motivation is what we are looking for in combination with product knowledge.
As the CIO’s righthand your focus will mainly be on:
- IT Procurement: Manage contracts with suppliers
- Request quotes and negotiate correct prices and close contracts
- Contracting with legal (GDPR)
- Place orders and follow up onto delivery
- IT Finance:
- Control the invoices (200-300 per month): analysing, statistics, approvals
- Budget follow-up
- All in the most cost- and time-efficient manner
- IT Project Management:
- Follow up of acquisition-projects
- Support the CIO wherever needed:
- Focus on integration, projects and operations meetings
- Produce action points and follow up with stakeholders in- and outside the company
- Help managing the teams
- Produce statistical reports
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium we are divided over the 3 locations: HQ at La Hulpe near Brussels, and Ghent and Antwerp. You will be based in the Antwerp area, flexibility towards other locations also in the Netherlands occasionally is required.
We would be happy to see
- You have a Master in Economics, Applied Economic Sciences, Business Sciences with a specialisation in IT or you have a bachelor’s degree in IT and a first experience in an IT-related position
- You are passionate about IT and IT Management
- You want to work in a technological environment
- Key technologies used: Public and Private Clouds (Amazon Google), Information Security, Devops
- You have some experience with IT-procurement and IT-contracting
- You are internationally oriented: you are willing to work with the whole European organisation (15 countries and more in the near future)
- You are hands-on, flexible and have no problem working from the three locations in Belgium (Hoboken, Ghent, La Hulpe)
- You are proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement
- You are an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language and Dutch is our local language, so excellent spoken and written English and Dutch is a must
- You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
- You are always curious about new technologies and development methods
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.