About the job
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle: coding, maintaining and testing of products and services based on the business requirements. .NET Developer will work in close relationships with Product Managers and Support and will be a true member of the local IT team.
- Design, code, test and support (3rd level) assigned applications based on user stories;
- Follow project requirements, quality standards and deadlines as set in the project specifications;
- Apply work procedures, guidelines and instructions in performing the job responsibilities and task;
- Prepare demo sessions for the stakeholders;
- Work closely with product team to maintain and improve web applications;
- Help in preparing documentation on the software that was developed.
We would be happy to see
- A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- 1+ year of experience working with .NET or relevant frameworks;
- Understanding of MVC, MVVM design patterns (We use ASP.NET MVC5), Dependency Injection and other good practices;
- Experience working with SQL databases (T-SQL syntax, NHibernate, Entity Framework libraries), XML data structures, XSL transformations, Docker/Kubernetes/other containerization software is a plus;
- Familiarity with Git (Azure Git, GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket), AWS deployment cycle is a plus;
- Communication - clear, concise, coherent and complete written and verbal communication, both in Lithuanian and English;
- Critical thinking - ability to search, classify, interpret, synthetize and present information.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car (if applicable) in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.