Business Analyst Timisoara
About the job
- Collecting and clarifying requirements received from product/project management and the customer;
- Translating customer requirements into business requirements, mock-ups, diagrams;
- Working together with architects, technical leads and UX designers, in order to define user stories with acceptance criteria;
- Validating the functionality in the User Acceptance environment based on happy paths;
- Creating and keeping business documentation up to date;
- Assisting and communicating, during the integration of our product with 3rd party applications;
- Translate customer needs into business terms that are easy to understand by the team;
- Deal with complexity and keep efficiency and ease in mind when defining business requirements;
- Be proactive, take ownership and keep your customer, product manager and the team aligned;
- Have a critical and analytical mind, see the bigger picture, but be capable to tackle the smallest details;
- Explain complex things in a simple, easy to understand way;
- Plan the implementation of features based on your team’s capacity;
- Identify dependencies between Unifiedpost products before implementing new features and work together with the lead developer to design them accordingly;
- Provide mitigation plans for risks, when found, and communicate them to corresponding stakeholders;
- Create the documentation for demos to stakeholders and present the features implemented by your team;
- Be available to travel to Belgium from time to time, if required.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Top communications skills - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Business analysis or product management experience;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about User Stories and Use Case modeling is a big plus;
- Experience with project or product delivery;
- Have worked with JIRA before;
- Process automation and e-invoicing are considered a plus;
- Organizational and presentational skills.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.