IT Project Manager
About the job
We are looking for an IT Project Manager with a technical background who will make sure the defined products get implemented and well supported. The person will work closely with the product development and sales teams locally in Slovakia and Czech Republic also across Europe. IT Project Manager drives the planning, execution, communication that involve product implementation and technical support.
The role is to:
- implementation of new and maintenance of existing projects
- monitoring of application and providing support for customers
- management of the company's IT infrastructure and preparation of standard configuration of desktops and laptops for new users
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- fluent English is needed
- knowledge of XML and JSON
- at least familiar with XML related technologies (XPath, XSLT, XSD)
- knowledge of web development technologies (HTML5, CCS3)
- knowledge of databases (i.e MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres) is a plus
- knowledge of integration patterns (REST, web services, file transfer protocols, ...) is a plus
- fundamental knowledge of developing in at least one high-level programming language (C++, C#) is a plus
- being able to get a conceptual high-level view on solutions
- focus on requirements capturing
- you possess the empathy skills to understand and translate the needs of the customer and to bring this over to the team members.
- you like the challenge of complex implementations
- not afraid to switch frequently between different customers/project tasks
- initiative taker
- problem-solver: be willing to dig into (unknown) details.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package, that is in line with the experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your professional skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.