Solution Implementation Engineer
About the job
- Be responsible for customer implementation and quality of service
- Gather and translate functional requirements into detailed specifications
- Customize and configure standard setup by the customer specifications
- Deploy implemented solutions and assist the customers in testing the delivered products
- Share knowledge – support the customer as well as colleagues about the solution
- Work in a team and make sure applications are running in efficient way to serve our customers
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarter in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
The particular team provides IT services for local branch of company. Apart from customer technical support (2nd/3rd line) you will be implementing solutions to transfer data from invoice workflow system into customer’s ERP or accounting systems and be responsible for manual tasks automation.
The team is located in Ivanka pri Dunaji, near Bratislava.
We would be happy to see
- Higher education or recent students (preferably IT science)
- Knowledge of the Windows, XSL, XML, SOAP, REST webservice
- The ability to think analytically and to formulate conclusions and recommendations
- Good command of Slovak and English, allowing you to read and write the documentation and communicate freely
Nice to see:
- Advanced knowledge about networking are more than welcome
- Experience with business (ERP) or accounting software solutions or even better – experience with their integrations
- Excellent communicator – so You are proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement
- A team player who delivers autonomously with little supervision
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package, that is in line with the experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and remote work possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your professional skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.