About the job
We are looking for a qualified Business Analyst to work in our E-commerce team:
- You will work in a cluster of small, agile teams, together with fellow developers and QA.
- Together with the team in Europe, you will grow familiar with the various Unifiedpost Finance & Services projects.
- You will work closely with Product Management to ensure you have a clear view on how the product needs to be developed
- You will be the first person to be contacted by developers & testers, when questions pop up. Maybe you can assist directly or maybe you’ll reach out to the Product Owner to find the answer.
- Work together with the Product Owner to compile detailed functional & technical specifications
- Support Product Management in providing input for the product roadmaps
- Be proactive, reach out & take ownership
- Refine acceptance criteria in test suites
- As a 3rd line of Support, you may also be asked to investigate operational issues.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of financing products would be beneficial but is not mandatory. You will learn this on the job.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English (if possible, experience working with native speaking English or Western European colleagues)
- Have following skills:
- Familiar with UML & ER modelling
- Familiar with REST, JSON & XML
- Proficient with SQL
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Able to work in a co-operative, proactive and flexible way with colleagues
- A team player, but also able to deliver autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide a clean criminal record
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have plenty of opportunity to develop yourself and learn each day.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.