Unifiedpost acquires Leleu Document Services
Clearly the group relies on many more such partners across the globe to fulfil its customers printing and mailing requirements, and this approach will not change.
Unifiedpost Group aims to position itself as the platform provider of choice for digitizing the B2B(2C) financial value-chain, spanning transactional document flows, supplier-client interactions, payments and more. Counterintuitive as it may seem, paper distribution (e.g., invoices, wage slips, etc.) is still very much part of the business, and expected to linger.
In April of this year, Unifiedpost raised €25 million from Participatiemaatschappij Vlaanderen (PMV) [Flanders Investment Company], the Federale Participatie- en Investeringsmaatschappij (FPIM) [Federal Investment Company], an American investment company and an international mix of private investors. The objective of this financing round is to propel Unifiedpost’s growth throughout Europe and expand its solutions portfolio. This is Unifiedpost’s third acquisition this year, only a few weeks behind the purchase of ADM Solutions and Inventive Designers.
“With the acquisition of Leleu Document Services, we improve our access to the delivery chain” says Hans Leybaert, CEO, Unifiedpost, “this will prove beneficial for specific clients that require a more fit-for-purpose fulfilment”.
Unifiedpost is a leading FinTech company that helps businesses digitize and optimize their financial value chain, in B2B(2C): from contract to invoice to payment, including alternative financial services. Unifiedpost develops and manages platforms for electronic payment collection, invoice financing and more, starting from "transactional document processing”.
Interesting facts and figures about the Unifiedpost Group:
- Established in 2001, with a proven track record
- 2017 consolidated turnover over €26 million, predominantly recurrent
- 260+ FTE throughout Europe, of whom 70+ work in R&D
- 200 million documents processed per year
- Diverse portfolio of clients across a wide variety of industries (banking, leasing, utilities, media, telecommunications, travel, social security service providers, public organizations, etc.) ranging from large internationals to SME communities
- PAY-NXT payment institution recognized by the National Bank of Belgium
- International M&A track record (e.g. ZET Solutions, PowertoPay, Nomadesk, Onea, ADM Solutions, Inventive Designers.)
About Leleu Document Services
Leleu Document Services was founded in 1936. From the onset, technical innovation and partnership were the two basic values of the company. That is what made Leleu Document Services into one of the most performing and leading graphical companies on the Belgian market.
Leleu Document Services does more than just printing. Customers are invariably seen as partners with whom the company wants to build a relationship of trust. Leleu Document services can be contacted for a printing job, but you one can also rely on the company to manage the entire fullfiment process: from concept to printing to distribution.
Whether it concerns simple actions or complex operations, Leleu Document Services assists and advises.