Spaces La Défense
Le Belvédère 1-7 Cours Valmy
Unifiedpost was founded in Belgium by our CEO, Hans Leybaert, in 2001. Since 22 September 2020, we are listed on Euronext Brussels.
Here you can read more about our history and acquisitions over the years.
Unifiedpost Group wants to become the leading cloud-based platform for SME business services built on “Documents”, “Identity” and “Payments” and help customers structure complex financial administrative processes by delivering simple, smart, digital solutions.
In 2020, Unifiedpost Group has partnered with Expert-Comptable Media Association (ECMA), the French organisation responsible for providing digital tools to chartered accountants, to launch its latest digital accounting platform in France: jefacture.com.
Our offering in France
The electronic invoice platform
In collaboration with the association of the Order of French Chartered Accountants - ECMA (Expert-Comptable Media Association), Unifiedpost Group is launching jefacture.com, the reference platform for paperless invoices.
jefacture.com aims to play a leading role in promoting the generalization of paperless invoices both in B2G to Chorus Pro and in B2B following European directives.
- Centralize and dematerialize all the company's invoices
- Sends sales invoices to the company's customers by email, Chorus Pro or "Print & Post"
- Performs checks against company databases such as Infogreffe
- Collects invoices from major suppliers (telephone operators, energy supplier, insurance companies, etc.) so that they can be taken into account and paid
- Coordinates the exchange of accounting documents between the company and its accounting firm
- Guide and support the company in monitoring its payments
- Allows you to enter invoices from a scanner or a smartphone photo for entrepreneurs on the move
News & Events
Unifiedpost starts 2021 with three acquisitions
La Hulpe (Belgium), 22 January 2021 - True to its ambitious expansion program, Unifiedpost went public in September of last year, raising a staggering €175 million in fresh capital. We immediately started investing this capital by announcing three major acquisitions. Thanks to these acquisitions, we’re ready to help you make the digital leap.
Unifiedpost Group listed on Euronext Brussels
La Hulpe (Belgium). On 22 September 2020 Unifiedpost Group listed on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels. Going public is an important milestone for Unifiedpost Group’s future growth journey as an independent Fintech company.
Unifiedpost Group expands into France and partners with France’s ECMA to launch new digital accounting platform jefacture.com
La Hulpe, 7 May 2020 – Unifiedpost Group has partnered with Expert-Comptable Media Association (ECMA), the French organisation responsible for providing digital tools to chartered accountants, to launch its latest digital accounting platform in France. Both parties signed the agreement on 22 April 2020.