Registered office: via Paleocapa, 1 - 20121 Milano
Business location: via Caccianino, 3 - 20131 Milano
+39 02 56568224
Since 22 September 2020, we are listed on Euronext Brussels.
As of March 2021, Unifiedpost Group entered the Italian market through the acquisition of the Italian electronic invoicing platform Digithera (Digithera srl), having its headquarters in Milan.
Digithera has been providing electronic invoicing and digital process management services to Italian companies since 2014. Piggybacking on the initial mandate on B2G invoices Digithera acquired brand awareness and market share allowing in 2019, when an extension of the electronic invoicing to all B2B and B2C transactions, a further consolidation. Offering a wide range of e-invoicing solutions with plug&play integration services of all sorts, customers can send and receive invoices and other documents in formats that best suit their needs, reducing organizational impact, and simplifying the internal processes.
Here you can read more about our history and acquisitions over the years.
Unifiedpost Group wants to become the leading cloud-based platform for SME business services built on “Documents”, “Identity” and “Payments” and help customers structure complex financial administrative processes by delivering simple, smart, digital solutions.
Our offering in Italy
- Convert, create, send, receive and manage your electronic invoices. Simplify the flow of all fiscal documents through automation and integrated solutions.
- Receive and convert purchase and service orders from the National Health System via NSO.
- Digital Archiving for 10 years as required by Italian law, for electronic invoices as well books and other documents requiring it.
Account Payable Reconciliation workflow
- Dispatching AP documents based on rules with enrichment capabilities.
Strong Reseller Enablement
- Self-creation of own URL based client portals with embedded all Digithera services.
News & Events
Unifiedpost Group enters Italian and Spanish market
Unifiedpost Group (Euronext: UPG), a leading European fintech company, announces today two acquisitions and adds more than 85,000 SME’s to its one-stop-shop platform. By this entrance in the Spanish and Italian market, Unifiedpost Group accelerates its pan-European roll out.