Product Manager - Customer Management
About the job
As a Product Manager, you know what is moving in the market. You are responsible to maintain your team’s goals and keep a good relationship with external partners and suppliers. As you will be part of our Payments product unit, you are an expert in the area of Customer Onboarding and Customer Master Data Systems, which means that you have a first professional experience in this branch of +3 years.
- Monitor market trends
- Chart the competitive landscape
- Propose & define product features
- Maintain the product roadmap (1 year & beyond)
- Identify dependencies between Unifiedpost products (both payment products, as well as products from other product units.)
- Pre-sales support: Train Sales team on how to sell the product
- Keep track of legal, AML, Privacy & Security concerns
- Establish control measures and business performance indicators
- Identify potential partners & service providers
- Define pricing- & licensing structure
- Manage contract negotiations with external partners and suppliers, in line with the outsourcing policy
- Make sure that all products have user agreements and assure these agreements are maintained.
- Align with other units and programs within Unifiedpost Group
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Unifiedpost Payments, part of Unifiedpost Group, is a Payment Institution, licensed by the National Bank of Belgium since 2016. Unifiedpost Payments operates an advanced platform of various payment services: Online Payments, Open Banking, Corporate Payments, IBAN Payment Accounts and Customer Due Diligence. Our platform is built from scratch, and we are improving it every day.
We would be happy to see
- You are passionate about the Payments Industry.
- You have a master degree or equal to experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in the area of Customer Onboarding and Customer Master Data systems.
- You enjoy working together with application development teams.
- You are good at writing detailed requirements. You know how to describe things in a structured fashion.
- You are a team player, but you are also able to deliver autonomously with little supervision
- Show a hands-on mentality.
- Take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- Effective communication (verbal and written) - relating to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Organisational- and presentation skills.
- Occasional travel is a must. If you are willing to travel extensively, that may be a plus.
- You should be familiar with one or more of these domain aspects:
- Proficiency with KYC and Customer Due Diligence practices
- Knowledge of the (online) customer onboarding process
- Familiar with data modelling in banking & payments
- Make sure that the “customer master data” is always complete and up to date
- Have a generalist view on the payments landscape
- Rule based Screening in context of AML and CTF
- Basic understanding of GDPR in relation to customer data
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.