About the job
Are you a talented software developer, driven by passion and energy? Do you like to stay tuned on all new updates in web development and are you not afraid to provide operational development support as well?
If you also have at least 1 year of relevant professional experience you might be the perfect fit for this role within the Product Unit ‘Documents’.
You will be part of a dynamic international and growing team in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Analyze and estimate the development cases for our products’ features
- Bring suggestions of technical solutions and support them with arguments
- Develop and implement the high quality web applications based on Project Manager/Business Analyst requirements, support them with own Unit tests
- Continuously improve the quality of developments accordingly to the up-to-date methodologies
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We work with Digitalization (OCR) for the paperless exchange of financial documents and aim to implement the support of AI in documents processing.
We would be happy to see
- 1+ year(s) of relevant job in software development with an emphasis on back-end and/or full-stack implementations
- C#, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, PostgreSQL or similar, Unit tests, Git
Nice to have experience with other technologies in use:
- Jenkins, TeamCity or similar CI/CD tool, Docker, Microservices,
- RESTful api, JSON, XML, JIRA, Confluence/Kanban, Agile
- A proactive personality, taking ownership, with a focus on finding solutions rather than finding problems, and thinking about continuous improvement - always improving tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues
- You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
- Always curious about new technologies and development methods
- Capable and efficient working in both office and remotely
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications.
Extra benefits e.g. flexible hours, key results based bonus system, system, five weeks of annual vacation after one year of employment, sport and medical benefits, modern office in a brand new building withing city central district with own parking lot.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.