About the job
- Cooperation with a team of programmers and analysts;
- Participation in innovation projects and development of the API platform;
- Support for functional / integration testing;
- API analysis, preparation of specifications for programmers (Postman);
- Analysis of changes, updating documentation;
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
The team is located in Warsaw.
We would be happy to see
- Higher education or recent students (preferably science or economics);
- The ability to think analytically and to formulate conclusions and recommendations;
- Knowledge of the SQL language (data grouping, operations on sets, joining tables);
- Knowledge of Polish and English, allowing you to read the documentation freely;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of REST API, OAuth2;
- Experience in software development or banking / finance.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are:
- Flexible hours, partial remote work;
- Choosing a form of employment that is convenient for you;
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Warsaw - Pl. Zawiszy;
- Mentoring and support from experienced team members;
- Challenging work in a non-corporate atmosphere;
- Informal atmosphere at work, with us you choose what outfit you wear;
- A rich package of benefits (private medical care, MultiSport sports card, training);
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.