Business Analyst (Payment Accounts) (Timisoara)
About the job
Unifiedpost Payments is the fintech branch of the company that develops multiple web applications used in all of Europe. Our projects range from a PCI-DSS compliant payment processing platform, an online bank with a banking license, a licensed TPP that implements the latest PSD2 regulations, and other. All of our payment applications are in line with the latest technologies in the industry, and are held to the highest standards of security (including OWASP).
- Together with the Product Manager, you shape the applications that manage our customers and the related customer data;
- Interview stakeholders and document requirements;
- Create & improve the best possible experience for Unifiedpost Payments customers to onboard onto the platform;
- Create detailed specifications for new products and features;
- Analyse dependencies between Unifiedpost products (both payment products, as well as products from other product units.);
- Analyse API’s from partners and evaluate applicability;
- Work together with the developers to discover opportunities & constraints;
- Make sure the right information is dispatched to the right system;
- Collaborate with other units and programs within Unifiedpost Group;
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- To be passionate about the Payments Industry or willing to learn more about it;
- To enjoy working together with application development teams;
- Good in writing detailed requirements and know how to describe things in a structured fashion;
- You are familiar with specification techniques like user stories, sequence diagrams, user acceptance criteria, entity relationship models;
- Be a team player, but you are also able to deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Show a hands-on mentality, take ownership of tasks and responsibilities;
- Effective communication (verbal and written) - relating to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation;
- Organisational and presentation skills;
- Occasional travel is a must. If you are willing to travel extensively, that may be a plus;
- A higher education or comparable knowledge through professional experience (at least 3+ years of relevant work experience);
- If you are familiar with any of these domain aspects, that would be great. If not, you will acquire the experience on the job.
- SEPA/EPC rule books and ISO20022 messaging;
- Knowledge of major European clearing institutions and service providers;
- Cross-border payments within SEPA, and beyond;
- Familiar with (Bank) Accounting and how Current Accounts are managed;
- PSD2 Regulation and Open Banking;
- SEPA Instant Payments (SCTInst);
- Currency Markets and FX;
- AML and Fraud Prevention;
- SCA (Strong Customer Authentication).
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.