Java Developer (Timisoara)
About the job
- Participating in analyzing and estimating new products and projects;
- Developing applications based on user stories;
- Preparing demo sessions for the stakeholders;
- Working closely with QA to build qualitative web applications;
- Helping with preparing documentation on the software that was developed;
- Be passionate about software development, always curious about new technologies and development methods and share them with your colleagues;
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving rather than problem finding and think about continuous improvement - always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Relevant work experience in all the phases of the UX process, from research to the implementation of your design by the feature teams;
- Higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience in software development, particularly Java. Experience with Java 11 is a plus;
- We love technology, so we have quite a big technological stack - knowledge of and/or experience with the following topics is relevant:
- Java frameworks & libraries: Spring/Spring Boot, JavaEE (JBoss/WildFly), Dropwizard, Liquibase, Quartz;
- Test frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ;
- Cloud: AWS (S3, SQS, KMS etc.), GCP;
- Web Services: REST, SOAP;
- IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse etc.;
- Familiar with tools like Jenkins, Mavenetc.;
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL;
- Version Control: Git, GitFlow;
- Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration;
- Docker & Kubernetes.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.