About the job
We are looking for the Software Development Team Lead who will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise software systems on top of the Java development stack. The Software Development Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
- Directly supervise team members with daily regular interactions, including managing teams workload
- Accountable for the delivery and quality of service of the team
- Plan and schedule work, including the allocation of resources and planning team members’ work
- Maintain, improve, and extend existing software
- Oversee the development of features, tools, and/or technologies associated with the set of applications owned by the team
- Provide operational leadership for day-to-day activities and strategic direction
- Monitor progress of the team in meeting deliverables and schedule compliance
- Develop and continuously improve the way in which the team delivers
- Able to discern when to escalate issues to management
- Motivate team to achieve optimum results as it relates to productivity quality and performance
- Set the tone for the team environment and build healthy team relationships.
- Design and develop web applications and web services as part of an Agile SDLC
- Review the code and design of developers on the team
- Is on-call to support the stability and quality of the applications owned by its team
- Manage the resolution of major incidents
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- Have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a team lead role
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English (if possible, experience working with native speaking English or Western European colleagues)
- Knowledge of REST APIs/ Swagger/Postman, Java/J2EE, AngularJS, React
- Working experience in one or more DBMS technology such as SQL Server and/or Mongo DB
- Knowledge of standard change management tools and processes, code branching/merging/commit strategies, feature branches, and trunk-based development.
- Experienced in projects where Agile / Scrum process is implemented. Knowledgeable about Scrum process /ceremonies / metrics
- Experienced in designing, developing, and implementing complex micro-services applications.
- Knowledge of: Code review tools like SonarQube, SonarLint, JaCoco, Crucible Version Control like Github CI/CD tools like Jenkins JIRA, Confluence
- Some working experience in cloud-based environments (AWS, GCP) would be an advantage, same as knowledge about financing platforms.
- Good communication skills & problem-solving skills
- Ability to stretch when needed to meet tight deadlines, ability to learn new technologies
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a co-operative, proactive and flexible way with colleagues
- A team player, but also be able to deliver autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide a clean criminal record
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have plenty of opportunity to develop yourself and learn each day.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.