About the job
- Investigate and resolve various production issues that impact our platforms and services;
- Detect recurring errors, minimize their frequency of occurrence or solve them completely;
- Gather additional information from reporting tools or directly from partners & suppliers;
- Analyze logging information and proactively identify potential issues for our customers;
- Create and maintain automated monitoring instruments (scripts, queries);
- Help set up automated solutions to replace day to day repetitive manual tasks;
- Get involved in the development process by bringing forward ideas and suggestions of functionalities that enable quick and easy incident resolution;
- Extend and improve user documentation;
- Together with your team members, define an efficient production plan and follow-up on the daily schedule;
- Be proactive, forward-thinking and; go beyond problem finding by having a problem solving mindset.
- Think about continuous improvement - always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be the link between our Service Desk and Development teams;
- Be capable to understand the problem, reproduce it and explain it to any stakeholders;
- Find quick workarounds or fixes to any of the problems that might appear;
- Keep up with the product and project development and be the ‘go-to’ person for functional knowledge.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, XSD, JSON, SQL;
- Have heard or worked with Splunk and JIRA;
- Capable to synthesize, aggregate and report data according to business-specific needs;
- Detail-oriented, analytical, open-minded and willing to acquire more technical knowledge;
- You value team effort and act as a real team player;
- You are an excellent communicator in English, both written and spoken.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.