About the job
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Belgrade team and work on attractive, challenging, and long-term in-house solutions.
What you will do / Requirements :
- Bachelor or Master’ degree in Finance, Computer Sciences, Mathematics,
- Organizational Sciences or in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in testing and quality assurance (experience within
- Financial Services Technology is desired)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in API functional testing
- Capable to work independently
- Experience with test runners and test management tools
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Experience with defect reporting and prioritization
- Knowledge of some programming languages, or experience with automation tools, is a plus
- Proficient English, both written and spoken
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarter in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
We would be happy to see
- Executing test cases and capturing / verifying any defects
- Provide detailed bug reports to development team
- Monitoring release process and create release notes
- Writing and updating Test Cases
- Perform Smoke, Sanity, Regression Testing, Exploratory Testing and API testing
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Working with SQL and PostgreSQL databases
- Create and update User manuals and other documentation
This is what you win
What we will offer you:
- Challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative company.
- Possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative when you see the chance.
- Modern, cozy office in Belgrade. Remote work possibilities, flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary package, that is in line with the experience and qualification.
- Friendly and inspiring environment
Azure DevOps, Test Rail, SQL / PostgreSQL, REST API (Postman, Swagger), Agile (Scrum), Jira, C#, with Visual Studio
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your professional skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.