Operational Development (Timisoara)
About the job
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarter in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms. The first Romanian office opened in Timișoara in 2009 and now, in 2021 we are a local team of over 150 software developers, business analysts, QA and support engineers. Talented and passionate people are always welcomed. Meet us!
- Investigates and performs root cause analysis for product and service problems;
- Thoroughly describes and documents edge-case problematic scenarios and identifies long term solutions;
- Works closely with QA to build qualitative web applications;
- Develops applications based on user stories;
- Helps in preparing documentation on the software that was developed.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on finding solutions for problems rather than finding problems, and think about continuous improvement - always improve your tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods;
- Be sociable, seek help from others and follow-up in order to move things forward.
- A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
- Experience with: Ruby, NodeJs, Python, PHP or Java;
- Experience with frameworks like: Ruby on Rails, Angular or React;
- Web API knowledge : REST;
- Unit testing;
- Version Control: Git;
- Have worked before with: XML, JSON, YAML.
- Knowledge of any of the following is an asset:
- Typescript or ES6;
- SASS or SCSS experience;
- Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience;
- Familiarity with tools like Jenkins;
- Familiarity with AWS, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow;
- Database knowledge: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
- Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.