Application Delivery Manager - Payments
About the job
Working together with the individual team leads to obtain realistic estimates and to compile pragmatic planning. Work with the Product Managers and Product Owners to make sure that functionality is developed according to the roadmaps, and in line with the agreed planning.
This is what we expect from you:
- Coordinate all application development teams (>50 developers).
- Mitigate delays by choosing the best alternative approach in collaboration with Product Management and Country Rollout Management
- Lead the planning process - prioritizing the individual backlogs against the capacity and capabilities of the teams
- Assure the QA process takes place adequately.
- Create a collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture.
- Ensure the regular delivery of product iterations in accordance with Agile methodologies.
- Uphold morale and team performance in challenging circumstances.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Unifiedpost Payments, part of Unifiedpost Group, is a Payment Institution, licensed by the National Bank of Belgium since 2016. Unifiedpost Payments operates an advanced platform of various payment services: Online Payments, Open Banking, Corporate Payments, IBAN Payment Accounts and Customer Due Diligence. Our platform is built from scratch, and we are improving it every day.
We would be happy to see
- Proven experience in delivering large scale software applications
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Proven experience with virtual/cross-country teams
- Understanding the mindset of members in the development teams
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.