Marketing Manager BeNeLux/France
About the job
In close cooperation with the Chief Commercial Officer and the respective country managers, the Marketing Manager BeNeLux/France develops and executes the marketing strategy with the marketing team for the growth of the Billtobox platform and other Unifiedpost products.
- Draw up a rolling marketing and communication plan for the Billtobox platform growth and the other Unifiedpost products
- Translate this marketing plan into specific marketing and communication actions, like:
- marketing campaigns (digital and non-digital)
- initiate marketing automation flows
- continuous improvement of the websites
- participation in and or sponsoring of events, fairs, webinars,…
- Translate and follow up this marketing plan into specific KPI’s and metrics
- Focus on creating content with team members
- Select external agencies or partners and manage relationships with them
- Follow-up of the different projects and marketing budget
- Manage, motivate, coach and inspire a small but growing team of 3+ members
- Participate in seminars, conferences and other network activities
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
A marketing professional who can work proactively, communicates effectively and operates at its best in a changing environment.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Marketing driven environment
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or Communications
- You have some affinity with the accounting sector and/or administration software (ERP, CRM …)
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude
- You are hands-on, not just making plans, you are also executing them together with your team
- You are familiar with the following concepts: Content Marketing, Marketing Funnel, Marketing Automation, Buyer/Customer journey ...
- You have knowledge of commonly used tools like Salesforce, Sitecore, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Tag Manager, Search Console, SEMrush …
- You are fascinated by new developments in the field of (Digital) Marketing
- You create and implement content for all kinds of marketing and communications channels (Print, Web, Social, TV, Radio … )
- You have a sharp and original pen and can optimize your writing for SEO
- Experience B2C marketing is an asset
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferable a good professional knowledge of French
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we are a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.