Product Delivery Manager - Documents
About the job
We are looking for a Product Delivery Manager with technical background who will make sure the defined products get delivered. The person will be a member of the Documents Management Team and be mainly located in La Hulpe and will work closely with Product Management and Product Marketing and Product Owners of UP Delivery. UP Delivery is part of the Product Unit Documents. UP Delivery is responsible for intake, processing and delivery of all types of documents to a large set of delivery channels. The Product Delivery Manager drives the creation, planning, execution, and closure of deliverables that involve software development.
A good Product Delivery Manager is skilled at building trust, managing team dynamics, and motivating people. He also knows that a happy team will produce the most amazing work.
This is what we expect from you:
- Ensure that the product gets delivered
- Plan the Delivery Roadmap for 1 year
- Apply Timeboxing and MoSCoW prioritization
- Maintain deadlines
- Lead the daily meetings and Retrospective meetings
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Marketing to define the long-term roadmap
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
Product Delivery Manager competencies :
- Relevant +2 years of work experience as team manager, a plus when you have experience working as a developer
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and diligent
- Highly developed sense of integrity, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage your work, and time, independence and high responsibility, attention to detail
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.