About the job
We are looking for a new colleague in a new position to support our local Sales activity in our Channel & Collect segment.
As a Sales Specialist, supported by 2 other Sales Colleagues, your main tasks are:
- You will be responsible for the selling of invoice handling and electronic document exchange services
- You will work on business development among our existing clients and their partners
- You will keep contact with clients, organise meetings, prepare and follow up the negotiations
- You support the contracting and customer onboarding process
- You also will provide support in Sales Administration, such as maintaining the CRM software, preparation of quotes, presentations, or applications
- You will collect market information about market opportunities
- You will participate in the preparation of Sales plans and prepare regular reports on fulfilment
- You will receive full support from the Sales team and other functions in the product development, new product implementation and solving any issues
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment, and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
The following experience and skills required from you:
- At least a BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or Informatics
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Service Sales or Software sales or in a Sales Support role
- Professional knowledge or experience in IT projects, Supply Chain processes (OTC/PTP), invoicing regulations
- Strong knowledge of Hungarian (close to native) as most of our clients are local
- Proficient level of English (bot in writing and oral)
- Ideally you also have user knowledge of a CRM software (possible Salesforce)
- User level knowledge of MS Office software
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are cafeteria benefits, and home-based working possibilities.
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
- Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.