Senior Java Developer (Timisoara)
About the job
- Analyzing and estimate the stories for our new products and projects;
- Bring suggestions of technical solutions and support them with arguments;
- Create and deliver qualitative applications based on user stories;
- Prepare demo sessions for the stakeholders;
- Help in preparing documentation on the software that was developed.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
We would be happy to see
- Higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
- Experience with: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP or Java;
- Experience with a framework like AngularJS, React or Ember;
- Web API knowledge: REST, Graph QL;
- Unit testing;
- Version Control: Git;
- Have worked before with XML, JSON, YAML.
Knowledge of any of the following is an asset:
- Typescript or ES6;
- SASS or SCSS experience;
- Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience;
- Familiarity with tools like Jenkins, Vagrant;
- Familiarity with AWS, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow;
- Database knowledge: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
- Test-driven design, automated testing, and continuous integration.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal