About the job
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Belgrade team and work on attractive, challenging, and long-term in-house solutions.
What you will do / Requirements:
- Support full cycle of QA testing
- Good knowledge of the software development process
- Good knowledge of testing techniques
- Responsible for product quality
- Maintain existing quality assurance guideline procedures.
- Provide a clear analysis of system requirements and technical specifications in order to produce (and document) test cases during the development iteration.
- Create the test cases and test plans and use them to test new software products
- Report bugs in Jira and work directly with the development team
- Regression testing for the implemented functionality
- Testing the product before and after release
- Test products functionally and non-functionally
- Provides product improvement solutions
- Good knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL preferred)
- API testing knowledge
- Experience working in Agile development methodology and QA role in such a team
- Experience with Agile Experience with bug tracking tools
- We appreciate if there is knowledge of building and maintaining an automated testing framework
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarter in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
We would be happy to see
- Well-organised and persevering person
- Have attention to detail, prioritisation skills
- Love autonomy, and working at a dynamic pace
- Incline to the technical part, interested in finding out how the systems work
- Have 2+ years of QA manual test experience
- Bachelor, Master degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Good relationship skills (team spirit)
This is what you win
What we will offer you:
- Challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative company.
- Possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative when you see the chance.
- Competitive salary package, that is in line with the experience and qualification.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your professional skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.