Senior iOS App Developer
About the job
Are you good at planning, organizing and meeting (2-weekly to monthly) deadlines to release updates to our multilingual software platform ? This requires a communicative coordinator between internal teams and the external translation vendor. Do you have an eye for details and affinity with project management ? Are you passionate about (IT) linguistics ?
Then don’t stop reading … !
• coordinate with product management teams, development teams and translation vendor to get the translations of the billtobox platform done in 20+ languages
• effectively communicate with internal stakeholders, language professionals and colleagues to ensure high quality translated materials
• ensure that source files of development are ready for translation and send those source files to translation vendor
• ensure the messaging and tone of voice of the billtobox platform is consistent
• monitor translation status to ensure that project deadlines are met and that language professionals of the translation vendor deliver according to the agreed SLA’s
• proofread and perform quality checks on translated files (and request validation from our business colleagues)
• report to product marketing manager
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
As Unifiedpost is expanding its offering across Europe (and beyond), the translation of the products and related materials is becoming more and more important. Those translations will be executed by an external translation company under supervision of the product marketing team.
The flexible team is divided over the 3 locations in Belgium (Antwerp, Ghent & La Hulpe near Brussels) and 2 locations in The Netherlands (Breda & Lelystad). Working from all these offices is possible.
We would be happy to see
• You are multilingual and are passionate about language
• Affinity with software testing, invoicing and accounting is a plus
• You have experience in tracking multiple projects to meet deadlines
• You are proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement
• You are an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must
• You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
• You are always curious about new languages and translation methods
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we are transforming the world of administrative and financial business processes. You will develop your coordination and language skills.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.