Senior iOS App Developer
About the job
We are looking for a qualified Mobile Developer to work in our Payments & Identity team:
- Help shape the (mobile) applications that handle electronic identification, together with the Product ManagerTogether with the team in Europe, you will grow familiar with the various Unifiedpost Finance & Services projects.
- Work with the identity and access management solutions of Unifiedpost
- Create & improve the best possible experience for Unifiedpost Payments & Identity
- Customers to onboard onto the platform
- Design solutions implementing requirements in a secure way
- Review detailed specifications for new products and features
- Manage code reviews, set-up and maintain secure CI/CD operations
- Collaborate with other units and programs within Unifiedpost Group
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Unifiedpost Payments, part of Unifiedpost Group, is a Payment Institution, licensed by the National Bank of Belgium since 2016. Unifiedpost Payments operates an advanced platform of various payment services: Online Payments, Open Banking, Corporate Payments, IBAN Payment Accounts and Customer Due Diligence. Our platform is built from scratch, and we are improving it every day.
We would be happy to see
- Minimum 5 years of experience in writing native iOS applications iOS in Swift
- Experience working with secured REST api’s
- Strong experience with Gitflow or similar, and awareness of code reviewing best practices
- Strong technical understanding and experience of access management and identity management solutions
- Experience with federated identities and web services security concepts such as OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Preferably hands-on experience with platforms such as KeyCloak, Okta
- Experience with applying security in software development
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization
- Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous integration & delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability
- You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
- Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail
- Nice to have: Experience in hybrid app design eg React Native or Flutter
- Occasional travel is a must. If you are willing to travel extensively, that may be a plus
- The domains marked with an asterisk are required. For the others, the ones you have knowledge about / experience with, this is a plus. For the ones you are not familiar with, you will acquire the experience on the job.
- Experience with Identity and Access management *
- Experience with standards such as OIDC, Oauth 2.0 *
- Experience with (mobile) application requirements / development *
- Experience with importance of applying security in software development *
- Understanding of EU GDPR in relation to customer data
- Standards like eiDAS electronic identification, NIST, and ETSI with respect to automated identification
- Knowledge of online customer identification methods / frameworks
- Knowledge of FIDO o Interest in cyber security
- Notions of verifiable credentials
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have plenty of opportunity to develop yourself and learn each day.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.