HR Recruitment & Payroll Officer
About the job
Who are we looking for?
Are you familiar with the world of HR and are you an administrative jack-of-all-trades? Do you enjoy looking for a suitable colleague for an open vacancy? Do you get energy from clearly and correctly answering HR-related questions of our employees and from optimizing existing HR processes? Then you might be the colleague we are looking for!
For our headquarters in Belgium, we are looking for an HR Recruitment & Payroll Officer to strengthen our HR team.
- Together with your colleagues from the HR team and our payroll provider, you are responsible for the payroll and personnel administration from A to Z. You ensure among others:
- A timely and correct monthly payroll processing
- The recruitment of new colleagues
- The on- & off-boarding of our employees
- The correct application of social legislation; you are the first point of contact for the employees regarding HR-related questions
- A clear communication to the employees on HR-related topics, both orally and in writing.
- The day-to-day follow-up of the personnel administration
- The follow-up and processing of absences (illness, career breaks, time credit...)
- Reporting and following up on accidents at work
- Administrative monitoring of group- and hospital insurance
- Planning and monitoring of training courses
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions. Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium we are divided over the 3 locations: HQ at La Hulpe near Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. You will be based in the Antwerp area, flexibility towards other locations (also in the Netherlands occasionally) is required.
We would be happy to see
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree and several years of experience in recruitment, payroll and personnel administration
- You have a good knowledge of social legal legislation
- You have an eye for detail
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French and English
- You like to communicate clearly and transparently (both spoken and verbally)
- Together with your colleagues in the HR team, you strive for a qualitative and friendly service for our employees
- You like to take initiative, are solution oriented and have a hands-on mentality
- You work fluently with MS Office and other HR related software
- You are prepared to travel weekly to the other locations (La Hulpe and Sint-Denijs-Westrem) in addition to your fixed base in Kontich
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holidays, and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we are very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.