Jr. Digital Marketeer
About the job
This is what we expect of you:
- Being responsible to update the content and the proper functioning of the main websites of Unifiedpost Group by using the corporate tools
- Assist the Group and local Marketeers in improving SEO and website authority
- Participate and assist in the planning, creating, managing, monitoring of campaigns, reporting and analyzing of campaign results
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
We’re looking for a hands-on marketeer, who can work proactively, operates at its best in a changing environment and communicates effectively.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or Communications
- One year of previous experience in similar role in the B2B industry (Finance, Fintech, Services) would be a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have standard MS Office skills (Word – Excel – PowerPoint)
- Experience with Analytics Tools, Campaign Management Tools and CMS tool(s) is a plus
- You have strong attention to detail and work well with deadlines
- You are a self-motivated team player with a "can-do" attitude
- You have a service-oriented mindset, a strong sense of responsibilities and are willing to learn fast
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.