About the job
- Creating backend platform that connects out clients to over a hundred of european banks
- Creating greenfield Google Cloud based projects that integrate with external invoice APIs
- Extending framework that allows our analysts to connect new banks to our solution
- Creation and development of domain services according to microservices architecture
- Development of RESTful APIs for internal and external customers according to the best practices of RESTful API design
- Development / optimisation of the current solution (further segmentation of the monolith into microservices, optimisation of software performance and scalability, extending the current functionality with new segments)
- Preparation of configuration for our services so they can be hosted on Docker and Kubernetes(Dockerfiles, Helm charts)
- Working in two-week-long sprints and taking part in sprint grooming and planning
We are only working with the backend. We are in a transition phase from Azure to Google Cloud Services, so we are slowly incorporating GCP-related cloud-native tools such as PubSub into the stack. We have several on-premise environments, but the main focus is on cloud environments, so there will be an opportunity to pick and choose which cloud products will be used in the stack. All environments are fully containerised, emerging environments hosted on Kubernetes (GCP). CI/CD are used for both building and deployment as well as unit and integration testing (including building complete environments). 2 week sprints, relaxed atmosphere, standard benefits (health care, multisport, XBox not covered with dust :) We work with banks and fintechs, in Poland and abroad.
Banqware is an API-driven platform for open banking solutions, allowing for banks and fintech companies to access a number of European banking APIs.
Banqware helps TPPs and banks to quickly access an open banking ecosystem and analyze banking data, allowing them to create bold and innovative solutions, as well as cross-sell and up-sell their existing product.
We are a part of Unifiedpost Group (Belgium) - one of the largest European Fintechs (Euronext: UPG) operating in 32 countries.
The team is located in Warsaw.
We would be happy to see
- Higher education or recent students (preferred science)
- Analytical thinking and ability to formulate questions, conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Reliability and good work organization
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a software development position
- Experience in developing web API applications
- Knowledge of C#, .NET Core (or .NET 6)
- Very good command of the spoken and written Polish and English language
- Solid knowledge of relational databases and decent knowledge of SQL
Nice to have:
- Ability to design solutions in microservice architecture
- Knowledge of containerisation infrastructure (docker compose)
- Experience in working with Kubernetes (prometheus, helm charts etc)
- Knowledge of technologies such as: MongoDB, RabbitMQ, MassTransit, GCP, Jenkins
- Tech stack: Framework: .NET Core/.NET 6, Databases: Microsoft SQL, MongoDB, Redis, Repository: GIT (Azure Devops, Bitbucket), Queues: RabbitMQ, Google PubSub, Others: Consul
- Tools: Visual Studio Enterprise + Resharper, Studio 3T, Postman, Microsoft Azure / Google Cloud
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are:
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
- Private medical care - LuxMed
- MultiSport membership
- Individual development budget
- Work in a young but experienced team (<10 people)
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.