The trusted solution to send registered letters digitally.
Every year, Belgian consumers and companies send 33 million pieces of registered mail for important documents, in many cases mandated by law.
Unifiedpost streamlines the process of sending important documents by digitalising each step, allowing businesses and consumers alike to cut out the middle man and send mail over their own digital devices. A digitally registered mail is up to 4 times cheaper than regular registered mail.
How does Unifiedpost Digitally. Registered. work?
1. You upload your document to our platform. We add an official stamp and send it to the recipient.
2. The recipient is notified via email or SMS.
3. Identification of the recipient is done via an identity verification tool, f.e. itsme.
4. The recipient can view the document.
A complete Track and Trace of this process is available.
“Securex is a strong believer in digital processes as they are faster, easier to track and more cost-efficient than those that rely on paper. In our continuous journey towards digital workflows, we always keep evaluating our tools and processes.
Unifiedpost Group, with its proven track record in digitalising similar processes, developed this innovative solution for registered letters, making them the obvious partner in taking this next step.”
Dimitri De Schepper, Digital Director Securex
4 times cheaper than traditional registered letters
We value simplicity. No complicated calculation tables and look-ups with us. A nice change from the postal services price tables.
The prices is based on your annual consumption. We only take the total number of accepted registered letters into account.
Let’s say you send about 10,000 registered letters every year. Using the traditional method, this amounts up to a yearly cost of €83.600.
When opting for Unifiedpost Digitally. Registered. you have a cost of €30.909 for the first year, and it drops to €20.900 for the following years.
(1) For the traditionally registered mail, a price of €6 per letter sent is assumed. 10.000 registered items per year correspond to a rate of €1,5 per digital letter. Manual work is based on two days (traditional) and half a day (digital) per week.
Contact us for an individual quote via the form below.
What happens when the recipient didn’t accept your document?
A digitally registered mail has the same legal value as a registered mail on paper.
Therefore the burden of proof falls on the recipient. You are not responsible for proving that you sent the document to the recipient. It is up to the recipient to prove that he did not receive the document.
It is also good to know that you always have the option to cascade the delivery via print and post, if your recipient didn’t accept your registered mail.
What does the Track and Trace do?
When you send a letter, you have access to the Track and Trace portal. You monitor the status of your registered mail. The monitoring consists of 2 parts:
• Request the status via an API: You track all the activities that may be important for the customers’ process. For example the status of the shipment (accepted, open, cancelled or expired). But also the confirmation of the shipment within our services. Or when an email has been sent or whether it has been bounced.
• Follow the status via a web portal: You can only follow the status for the delivery of the emails that are sent: notification email, any reminders and confirmation email.
How do I start with Unifiedpost Digitally. Registered.?
Let us know via the form above that you are interested in our solution so we can contact you. We are happy to show you how much you can save by sending your registered letters digitally. Then onboarding starts with a KYC (Know your customer) process. We verify your identity and then you are ready to go!