About the job
If you are ambitious and like variation in your job, and your Dutch and English are good, this might be what you are looking for! Joining the Unifiedpost Group IT team, will give you a challenging job as responsible for (IT Management) IT Procurement and IT Finance. Passion and motivation is what we are looking for in combination with product knowledge.
As the CIO’s righthand your focus will mainly be on:
● Attending meetings with the CIO:
○ Focus on integration, projects and operations meetings
○ Take notes
○ Produce action points and follow up with stakeholders in- and outside the company
○ Help managing the teams
○ Produce statistical reports
○ Ad hoc projects
○ Request quotes and negotiate correct prices
○ Close contracts
○ Place orders and follow up onto delivery
○ Control the invoices (200-300 per month): analysing, statistics, approvals
○ Budget follow-up
○ All in the most cost- and time-efficient manner
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium we are divided over the 3 locations: HQ at La Hulpe near Brussels, and Ghent and Antwerp. You will be based in the Antwerp area, flexibility towards other locations also in the Netherlands occasionally is required.
We would be happy to see
● You are passionate about IT and IT Management
● Knowledge of IT Management
● Create presentations and documents
● You have some experience with IT-procurement and IT-contracting
● You are internationally oriented: you are willing to work with the whole European organisation (15 countries and more in the near future)
● You are hands-on, flexible and have no problem working from the three locations in Belgium (Hoboken, Ghent, La Hulpe)
● You are proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement
● You are an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language and Dutch is our local language, so excellent spoken and written English and Dutch is a must
● You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
● You are always curious about new technologies and development methods
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the UnifiedPost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.