Front-End Developer (Timisoara)
About the job
- Help create business logic and data models;
- Participate in analyzing and estimating new products and projects;
- Develop applications based on the user stories;
- Prepare demo sessions for the stakeholders;
- Work closely with the QA and Devops to build qualitative web applications;
- Help in preparing documentation on the software that was developed;
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement - always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Understand what the customer and the business need;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
- We love technology, so we have quite a big technological stack;
- Position Requirements:
- Experience with a framework like Angular, React or Ember;
- Web API knowledge : REST;
- Unit testing;
- Version Control: Git.
- Nice to have knowledge in:
- Typescript or ES6 knowledge;
- SASS or SCSS experience;
- Experience with Task Runners like: Gulp or Grunt;
- Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration;
- Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience is a plus;
- Familiar with AWS, GCP, Jenkins, Vagrant, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.